CW grognards?

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

rms1pa

CW grognards?

Post by rms1pa »

the brit/ commonwealth troops are thin on the ground.

so if you do a "sir robin" there are a number of battalions or fragments you could disband to help provide squads and or vickers sections to fill out or supply replacements.

so what are the cost vis benifits. some of the battalions are quite nice but it would be nice to bring a dented division to full recovery.

as a naif on the details i would like aome please.

rms/pa
there is a technical term for those who confuse the opinions of an author's characters for the opinions of the author.
the term is IDIOT.
bigred

RE: CW grognards?

Post by bigred »

Some of the burma battalions are good for garrison duty in India. Take a close look.
---bigred---

IJ Production mistakes--
tm.asp?m=2597400
rms1pa

Post by rms1pa »

thx yes,
i was thinking more on the value of rescues from malaysia and hong kong being disbanded to put replacement squads in the pools.

assuming you don't land the various brit brigades and division at sea in singapore just in time to surrender.

rms/pa
there is a technical term for those who confuse the opinions of an author's characters for the opinions of the author.
the term is IDIOT.
btd64

Post by btd64 »

I have never tried disbanding Burma's units before. Use um as speed bumps.[:D]. Set them to no upgrade or replacements. Then, if you rebuild the 1st Burma Division, you will have some troops to help fill out the unit. It uses Burma, Indian and British troops....GP
Intel i7 4.3GHz 10th Gen,16GB Ram,Nvidia GeForce MX330

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
New Game Development Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command"....Gen. George S. Patton
rms1pa

Post by rms1pa »

not thinking of burma units.

there is a brit battalion in HK , a punjab battalion on Borneo, and 3 or more battalions rescue possible in Malaya.

most of these have brit squads and support weapons. the question is there enough of them if disbanded to to make the brit DIVISIONS more staying power?

rms/pa
the term is IDIOT.

Return to “The War Room”