User made scenarios?

The Seven Years’ War was fought across the globe and called by some the first “World War” as virtually every major power participated. In the center of events was Prussia, almost constantly at war and lead by the now legendary Frederick the Great.

Relive the exciting and trying days of Frederick the Great in Horse and Musket: Volume I, the improved and expanded combination of the previous Prussian War Machine and Prussia’s Glory titles. Horse and Musket: Volume I is a reboot of the successful Horse and Musket series, including not only two solid historical titles in one package, but also many new game features, a powerful new editor, and a complete graphics overhaul to an already acclaimed gaming system.

Moderators: Sertorius, Tim Coakley

Solyom2

User made scenarios?

Post by Solyom2 »

Hello!

There is any fan-site, or an old fan who has every user-made scenario for the series. I tried the game a few days ago and I really like it, so I would like to see more battles.
Micha63

RE: User made scenarios?

Post by Micha63 »

Hello,
you can try the 7 years war game from my Website which contains also some swedish Scenarios.
But to Play it you must learn the Basics of Peoples General.
www.peoplesgeneral.de

Regards

Micha
Solyom2

Post by Solyom2 »

Thanks Micha!

Meanwhile I found the old H&M Ladder, and I found scenarios. I have the Horse & Musket Great Battles of the 18th century, the older H&M episode , so it should be compatible, but when I copy the files to the right folders, and I open the scenario, I get this message: "Unexpected file format"
What's wrong?
Micha63

Post by Micha63 »

i have sent you a message which should solve it.

Return to “Horse and Musket: Volume I, Frederick the Great”