Space Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!

This forum supports the Early Access Program for the PC for Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager (SPM). iOS, Android and Mac releases are still in development. SPM is the ultimate game of space exploration. It is the mid 1950s and the race for dominance between the US and the Soviet Union is about to move into a new dimension: space. Take charge of the US or Soviet space agencies - your duty is be the first to the moon. Carefully manage your budget by opening programs, spending R&D funds on improving the hardware, recruiting personnel and astronauts and launching space missions in this realistic turn based strategy game.

Moderator: MOD_BuzzAldrin

Surtur

Space Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!

Post by Surtur »

Next week is the release of the highly anticipated Buzz Aldrin’s Space Program Manager. In order to celebrate the launch of Buzz Aldrin’s Space Program Manager, we have teamed up with the Kennedy Space Center in Florida to organize a contest with awesome prizes! The contest will be open to anyone who owns a copy of the game and the main price will be a trip to the Kennedy Space Center itself!

The trip to the Kennedy Space Center will include your flight, two nights in a hotel and a full VIP treatment at the Space Center and you will be invited for lunch with an astronaut! And that is not all. We are also giving away three subscriptions to All About Space Magazine (1 Year), five “One Small Step” 40th Anniversary books signed by Buzz Aldrin himself! Among the contestants, we are also giving away ten of Buzz’s favorite “Get your ass to Mars” T-shirts and last but not least there is a chance to win one of the 500(!) $10 gift cards for the Slitherine Store.

How to enter
Entering this competition could not be easier. When you buy Space Program Manager, all you have to do is launch the game and click the trophy icon in the menu. Next you just follow the onscreen instructions and you will have a chance to win one of the great prizes!

About the game
Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager (SPM) Road to the Moon is the ultimate game of space exploration. It is the mid 1950s and the race for dominance between the US and the Soviet Union is about to move into a new dimension: space. Take charge of the US or Soviet space agencies - your duty is be the first to the moon. Carefully manage your budget by opening programs, spending R&D funds on improving the hardware, recruiting personnel and astronauts and launching space missions in this realistic turn based strategy game.

Click here to find out more about the contest.

Get more information on Space Program Manager here
wolf14455

RE: Space Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!

Post by wolf14455 »

Very nice, I like. [8D]
SwedeWolf

I was called Lill Sputnik (Little sputnik) as a baby in 58-59
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

Okay. I tried clicking the trophy icon, and it had me enter a username and password. I used the ones from this site, even though I couldn't select the option to do so. I was connected to the PBEM server, and I couldn't tell whether I registered for the contest or not. Was I successful?
Nacho84

Post by Nacho84 »

Hello Nikolai,

If you got to the PBEM menu, you can be confident that you've entered into the contest.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager
Polar Motion

www.polar-motion.com
spm.slitherine.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PolarMotion
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

Many thanks -- for both the awesome game and the incredible support!

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager”