Mac/VM Fusion/bootcamp

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Darth Holliday

Mac/VM Fusion/bootcamp

Post by Darth Holliday »

Is anyone running this game on a Mac by using either VM Fusion or bootcamp...?? (Windows 7 or XP)...?? As there is no demo and 80 bucks is a chuck of change for it not to work...My Laptop is 3.2 Ghz and desktop is 2.8 Ghz both with 10 megs of memory..
"Let's not forget, George Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British. He shot them.”
thewood1

RE: Mac/VM Fusion/bootcamp

Post by thewood1 »

A simple search cost nothing. Not as good as a demo, but close.

searchpro.asp?phrase=bootcamp&author=&f ... button=+OK+

Darth Holliday

Post by Darth Holliday »

Thanks for the quick reply...[&o]
"Let's not forget, George Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British. He shot them.”
Dutchie999

Post by Dutchie999 »

ORIGINAL: Darth Holliday

Is anyone running this game on a Mac by using either VM Fusion or bootcamp...?? (Windows 7 or XP)...?? As there is no demo and 80 bucks is a chuck of change for it not to work...My Laptop is 3.2 Ghz and desktop is 2.8 Ghz both with 10 megs of memory..

I am successfully running C:MANO on my Macbook Pro using Bootcamp. I never tried something like VM Fusion or Parallels since I figured that would reduce performance. My Macbook is a few years old so I need every bit of performance I can get from it. But Command runs very well. There is just a slight lag between zooming in/out and moving the map around. I guess that has to do with my slow hard drive (5400rpm). A SSD would probably solve that.

Edit: Forgot to say that I am running Windows 7. Since Windows 8 is not accepted by my Macbook Pro (mid 2010).
bjd3x

Post by bjd3x »

I'm running CMANO on iMAC i5 2,7Gh 8GbRam in WinXP with Parallels 10.
Everything fine for the average scenariis.
If more complex or difficult, a little bit slower...

(Parallels 10 is only intended for win7 and higher but it accepts winXP if you update from parralels 9)
tservello92

Post by tservello92 »

I run it on my mid-2011 Macbook Air using bootcamp and Windows 8.1. Works great!

Return to “Tech Support”