Future versions

Please post your wish lists for future updates and releases here.

Moderator: MOD_Flashpoint

VegasOZ

Future versions

Post by VegasOZ »

The more I play FC:RS the less I am interested in a ultra modern version.The weapon systems modeled in the present version are advanced enough for my taste.

I am now more interested in a Arab vs Israeli version. Including 67', 72', the 80's and what if 2K's modern.

My second choice would be a Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Dragon.

Taiwan anyone? Invade Formosa anyone?
CapnDarwin

RE: Future versions

Post by CapnDarwin »

We would love to have the time to get to all sorts of times and places as we continue to improve the basic game engine.
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC
VegasOZ

Post by VegasOZ »

ORIGINAL: Capn Darwin

We would love to have the time to get to all sorts of times and places as we continue to improve the basic game engine.

Well, let me help you with regard the time issue.

You developers can always cut lunch to 1/2 an hour.
Work on Saturday.
Work late nights.
Work 1/2 day on Holidays.
Quit your day job and pursue what's really important: new game features and offerings.

Just keep in mind you have an obligation to US: YOUR GAMERS...

We sit out here with our hollow drawn faces craving new and exciting content and are forced to stand by helplessly as we wait for you developers to catch up with the demand YOU CREATED.

We, of course are completely innocent victims of your creation(s).

Just remember YOU OWE IT TO US to make sacrifices for the greater good of Flashpoint Campaigns.

I hope this little chat has provided the inspiration required to spur you on in your efforts.

Ok, Ok, you can take every other Saturday off... see how reasonable we gamers are??

Thank you...

LOL
CapnDarwin

Post by CapnDarwin »

Trust me. Once I hit the lottery, game design is all I will be doing 24/7. [:D]
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC
VegasOZ

Post by VegasOZ »

It's a GREAT GAME...

MORE, MORE... LOL
Mad Russian

Post by Mad Russian »

ORIGINAL: VegasOZ

Well, let me help you with regard the time issue.

You developers can always cut lunch to 1/2 an hour. We actually get a lunch break? We've not been taking one so far.
Work on Saturday. I work on the game every Saturday and Sunday now.
Work late nights. Normally don't go to bed before midnight.
Work 1/2 day on Holidays. Work at least 10 hours on the game on holidays.
Quit your day job and pursue what's really important: new game features and offerings. While this would be an answer to more time for us, the price of the games would have to go up by about 1000%.

Just keep in mind you have an obligation to US: YOUR GAMERS... Just remember, we are gamers too! AND we get to play the game before you do. So, the sooner we can work new features into the game the sooner we personally get to play with them as well. Good news for all concerned!!! [:D]

We sit out here with our hollow drawn faces craving new and exciting content and are forced to stand by helplessly as we wait for you developers to catch up with the demand YOU CREATED.

We, of course are completely innocent victims of your creation(s).

Just remember YOU OWE IT TO US to make sacrifices for the greater good of Flashpoint Campaigns. We sacrifice to a level few of you would comprehend on a daily basis to make this all happen for each of us. Consider that there are 5 of us in 3 different countries on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean and what kinds of coordination that alone takes. But we're not complaining. It's nice to create the games we all like.

I hope this little chat has provided the inspiration required to spur you on in your efforts.

Ok, Ok, you can take every other Saturday off... see how reasonable we gamers are??

Thank you...

LOL

Good Hunting.

MR
The most expensive thing in the world is free time.

Founder of HSG scenario design group for Combat Mission.
Panzer Command Ostfront Development Team.
Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm Development Team.
VegasOZ

Post by VegasOZ »

I actually wrote my post so that you developers could show it to your wives, girlfriends or significant other to demonstrate to them the intense pressure you are all under and thus why they have all but been cut out of your lives....

LOL

Don't thank me, it's the least I could do.

Good to see you are hard at it MR. As Stonewall said: "commendable, very commendable".

Thanks for a Great Game.

Return to “Requested Features and Ideas”