Plagues

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario, art and sound modding and the game editor for Distant Worlds.

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

ghostikailo

Plagues

Post by ghostikailo »

I guess since no one shares the thought that plagues should be alot more in this game, I will give it a try to make it better. I am not sure why plagues are almost not used at all in this, they are so tiny that if you blink you might miss it lol. Anyways I think they should be a much more. Any civilization in space would be using plagues to battle other civilizations. If they wouldent do it intentionally they would def spread it through contact.
Even the USA not so long ago used small poxs to try to wipe out the Native Americans. So i find it very game braking to see them as almost useless. There def should be a whole research line, and a huge game play towards plagues in general. Such as a huge chance is you assimilate aliens into your society, and havent the tech to handle it, plagues should be spread all over the place, esp if you run around conquering and boarding random peoples ships.
If any one feels the same, and has any help please send it my way, since the current state of plagues literally is like a 4 line text document it needs serious help.

Return to “Design and Modding”