DBBC Dec 7th vs 8th start

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario design, art and sound modding and the game editor for WITP Admiral's Edition.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Skyros

DBBC Dec 7th vs 8th start

Post by Skyros »

I am trying to get up to speed with these scenarios in preparation for a new PBEM and I have noticed some variance in the setup of forces. When reviewing Dutch forces in Timor the Lautern forces appear in the December 8th start but not the Dec 7th. At Koepang here is only one unit starting n the 7th and multiple on the 8th. Denpaser has only a CDO unit in the Dec 7th start but has the 8th has the CDO plus a base unit, Materan has no units on the 7th and a base force in the 8th start.

I ran the December 7th scenario of DBBC to see if they show as a reinforcement and they do not. Am I missing something or are the units missing? I have not checked other areas yet, has any one else seen these variances?

I downloaded the scenario last week from the Babes website, BigBabes_C_AEScen028_v13 & BigBabes_C_AEScen029_v12b
btd64

RE: DBBC Dec 7th vs 8th start

Post by btd64 »

Skyros, I have noticed a few differences, but didn't pay much attention to them as I like variation in my games anyway. I'm sure someone from the Babes team will see this and comment....GP
Intel i7 4.3GHz 10th Gen,16GB Ram,Nvidia GeForce MX330

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
New Game Development Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command"....Gen. George S. Patton

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”