Supply

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Titan

Supply

Post by Titan »

Anyway of telling before you move into a new hex if it is going to be in supply....I see the filter for hex control but is there one for hex supply or do you have to manually count each hex back to a HQ
AxelNL

RE: Supply

Post by AxelNL »

ORIGINAL: Titan

Anyway of telling before you move into a new hex if it is going to be in supply....I see the filter for hex control but is there one for hex supply or do you have to manually count each hex back to a HQ

The latter - good to get the supply rules in your head so that it will influence your future tactical considerations.
Joseignacio

Post by Joseignacio »

Hope you have some time, there is a lot to learn, including terrain, climate, ZoC, naval interdiction, emergency supply, ... It's a serious part of WIF.[:)]
Numdydar

Post by Numdydar »

I move the unit, see if the yellow dot appears, if it does then Undo [:)] Don't have to count anything [:D]

Return to “World in Flames”