Company of Heroes 2 on sale at Steam

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

wings7

Company of Heroes 2 on sale at Steam

Post by wings7 »

A big 75% off on this rock solid tactical game (from the reviews) on the Eastern Front. Also, 75% off on the 3 mission packs, Southern Front, Victory at Stalingrad and Case Blue! I've never owned this but I'm picking it up this weekend! (ends Monday 10am PST) [:)]
I'm also ordering Pike and Shot (it's on sale too!), with a color manual, an editor, it's modable and a free Steam key! It looks impressive!

Patrick
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
Josh

RE: Company of Heroes 2 on sale at Steam

Post by Josh »

So damn hard to resist [:(]
I hate Steamsales, for a lousy few bucks you can get more games than you can possibly play in your lifetime.
Must-stay-strong.
wings7

Post by wings7 »

ORIGINAL: Josh

So damn hard to resist [:(]
I hate Steamsales, for a lousy few bucks you can get more games than you can possibly play in your lifetime.
Must-stay-strong.

Buy them for your retirement, that's what I've been doing the past year or so. When I retire I won't be able to buy games like I am now! I have enough games right now to play to last me till I die [:)] and when I do go I will leave my game collection to my daughter and grand kids. [;)] Go for it Josh!! [X(]

Patrick
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
wings7

Post by wings7 »

Nobody else jumping on this one? Ends tomorrow 10am PST!

Patrick
Josh

Post by Josh »

By the time we have passed on to better battlefields, pardon I mean the hereafter, our games will probably be displayed in museums only.
Haven't bought it..yet. Christmas Steamsale will be here before you know it [:D] and that is even more difficult to resist.
wings7

Post by wings7 »

ORIGINAL: Josh

By the time we have passed on to better battlefields, pardon I mean the hereafter, our games will probably be displayed in museums only.
Haven't bought it..yet. Christmas Steamsale will be here before you know it [:D] and that is even more difficult to resist.

I think the PC game platform will be around for a long time, the platform will certainly evolve. It is much more flexible that the console.
Yea, you are right and the Christmas sale is something I'm looking forward to! It will be the last one I will participate in, well I might pick up one or two games in the future. [:)]

Patrick
GaryChildress

Post by GaryChildress »

I bought CoH2 a while back on steam. I was a little disappointed to some extent. I guess you have to "unlock" certain portions of it or something. What I ended up with was the vanilla single player campaign and the apparent inability to play any "skirmishes". The first 4-5 missions of the single player were OK, nothing to write home about I thought. But what I would really like to do is play skirmish mode and I ended up blowing money on nothing but a single player campaign. [:(]
aaatoysandmore

Post by aaatoysandmore »

Just can't get into real time clickies anymore. I hardly play any Total War games anymore because of the clickies. I'm more prone to buy Pike & Shot now and Battle Academy 2 maybe. My time with real time clickies is pretty much over. Usually the units are too small and the font in the games even smaller. My eyes aren't 24 anymore when I used to play them quite a bit, even online.

I'm waiting on the Matrixgames Christmas sale this year. Though I don't think the games I want will be on it but one can always hope.

Return to “General Discussion”