Problem with refueling (Mission Operation Wooden Leg)

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Krupinski

Problem with refueling (Mission Operation Wooden Leg)

Post by Krupinski »

I send my F15 to the target area. Half the way to the targets are two Boeings waiting for my F15 to refuel. But my F15 ignored them. The flew away. But after a while (on the way to target) they turned back, headed for the Boeings for refueling (i guess) but crashed do to bingo fuel....???

Any ideas? AI seems way off on this topic! Or am i wrong?
thewood1

RE: Problem with refueling (Mission Operation Wooden Leg)

Post by thewood1 »

There are a number of threads on this...did you try searching? There were also numerous refinements to the refueling logic so make sure you have the most current build.
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Sorry this is happening

What version of the game are you running? You can see this in the top middle of Command dialog.

We do suggest you updater whenever possible and do stand by the quality of our beta builds as well as they often solve issues. Yours is something we experienced some time ago so it could have been handled by the last big patch.

Thanks!

Mike
Krupinski

Post by Krupinski »

ORIGINAL: mikmyk

Sorry this is happening

What version of the game are you running? You can see this in the top middle of Command dialog.

We do suggest you updater whenever possible and do stand by the quality of our beta builds as well as they often solve issues. Yours is something we experienced some time ago so it could have been handled by the last big patch.

Thanks!

Mike

I'm running it on steam with the beta-option activated - so i have the latest beta build.
Does the refueling only work when i ve plottet the whole mission path (with all waypoints)?
Tomcat84

Post by Tomcat84 »

Do you have a savegame of just before the F-15s initially get to the tanker (and then ignore it). If so can you post it here? (put it in a .zip file and attach to a post)

I'd like to see how you had it setup and then see if I can find an easy way to refuel and give you an explanation.

thanks!
My Scenarios and Tutorials for Command

(Scenarios focus on air-warfare :) )
Krupinski

Post by Krupinski »

ORIGINAL: Tomcat84

Do you have a savegame of just before the F-15s initially get to the tanker (and then ignore it). If so can you post it here? (put it in a .zip file and attach to a post)

I'd like to see how you had it setup and then see if I can find an easy way to refuel and give you an explanation.

thanks!

No, sorry, i dont have any savegame left. Everything is overwritten by newer files. But thank you very much for your kind offer! I think it has something to to with the plotted route of my F15. With full plotted routes it seems to work..
edfathead

Post by edfathead »

What about the "Doctrine / ROE"? Is that set to refuel / replenish when available?
Win 8.1 (64)
i5 @3.5
24gb RAM
GTX 760 2gb
Krupinski

Post by Krupinski »

ORIGINAL: edfathead

What about the "Doctrine / ROE"? Is that set to refuel / replenish when available?

I checked this first. It's set to yes.
But anyway, it seems to work now (thing i changed: plotted complete mission routes. So maybe the ai can better calculate bingo fuel...)

Return to “Tech Support”