From Essen with Love

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

sukhoi

From Essen with Love

Post by sukhoi »

While most of the team is working hard to polish games scheduled before Christmas, some of our colleagues are having good time in Essen, Germany. For a couple of days they have been drinking beers and eating pretzels while chatting with the German community in the SPIEL convention. Life is definitely unfair but I wanted to share some pics of this event with you anyway!

MikeGER

RE: From Essen with Love

Post by MikeGER »

It was a pleasure to visit the Slitherine booth and talk to the crew at Essen, as usual!

talking shop and rumors also, getting the first hand information on Slitherine business decisions explained by the CEO himself, like IOS and Android developments, the new releases at Steam, the portfolio of developers, my actual favorites Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm and Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations, fresh releases like Pike 'n Shot and upcoming games like WitW in the production queue, ...you name it.

Personally I had hoped for a sneak a peek at upcoming Warhammer40K-game too, but Games Workshop is very strict on showing material in the making to the public, and I missed Tim van de Moers from Lordz Studio to maybe nag some more info from him
(he is of course busy with honing the game(s) and so was not on the tradefair on Friday this time)

Thanks for the warm reception, its like meeting old friends [:)]
JDM

RE: From Essen with Love

Post by JDM »

Always a pleasure Mike

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”