Soviet SU TOE

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

MickM2

Soviet SU TOE

Post by MickM2 »

Is there a method within the game to view Soviet support unit TOEs prior to their creation? I am playing a game as Soviet and it is winter 1941. I have noticed the production system is giving me very few anti tank guns especially 76 mms which will be useful panzer stoppers in the spring. Therefore I want to avoid creating SUs that divert AT gun supply to the larger formations that will be trying to do most of the stopping. I am finding I have to create one of each SU just so I can view their TOEs.
821Bobo

RE: Soviet SU TOE

Post by 821Bobo »

You can view SU TOE in the SU creation window. Just click on the "TOE" (right column).

Attachments
SUTOE.jpg
SUTOE.jpg (218.89 KiB) Viewed 33 times

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”