War in the West Forum is here

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

Commanderski

War in the West Forum is here

Post by Commanderski »

I just found out that there is a War in the West Forum. looks like it just started and there are no threads other than the general announcement about the release of War in the West. It's in the Coming Soon and in Development section.
morvael

RE: War in the West Forum is here

Post by morvael »

Time to subscribe :)
dereck

RE: War in the West Forum is here

Post by dereck »

Will there be pre-ordering?

I have the 90s SSI versions of the Eastern Front, Western Front and Pacific War games so I'm interested to get updated versions.
PO2 US Navy (1980-1986);
USS Midway CV-41 (1981-1984)
Whidbey Island, WA (1984-1986)
Naval Reserve (1986-1992)

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”