Steam Weekend Sale Oct 2 thru 6

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

wings7

Steam Weekend Sale Oct 2 thru 6

Post by wings7 »

Paradox Publisher Weekend on Steam! [:)] Some terrific savings on some great games! [8D] Happy Gaming Everyone!

Patrick
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
rhondabrwn

RE: Steam Weekend Sale Oct 2 thru 6

Post by rhondabrwn »

Appreciate the heads up! [&o]
Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics :(
Ranger33

Post by Ranger33 »

Picked up Cities in Motion collection (just the first game). Had my eye on that for a long time.

These sales are a nice reminder that for any AAA Paradox game (HOI4 comes to mind) it's best to wait a year and get the dozen+ DLC's and the game (all patched up) for less than the original price.
rhondabrwn

Post by rhondabrwn »

OMG... look at all the Crusader Kings II DLC packs! This is getting ridiculous :(
Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics :(
baloo7777

Post by baloo7777 »

Thanks for the info. Picked up Hearts of Iron III! Now to begin the learning curve.
JRR
wings7

Post by wings7 »

ORIGINAL: rhondabrwn

OMG... look at all the Crusader Kings II DLC packs! This is getting ridiculous :(

Isn't having a choice grand! [:)]
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
wings7

Post by wings7 »

ORIGINAL: baloo7777

Thanks for the info. Picked up Hearts of Iron III! Now to begin the learning curve.

Yes, I'm picking up Hearts of Iron III too, among others! [:)]
Greybriar

Post by Greybriar »

ORIGINAL: rhondabrwn

That's the reason why I quit buying Paradox titles upon release. Paradox has so much DLC for its games that it is ridiculous. Even if they gave their games away they would come out ahead by selling the DLC for them.

Since Paradox began its DLC craze, I just wait until I can buy a compilation pack which contains the base game and all its DLC.
This war is not about slavery. --Robert E. Lee

Return to “General Discussion”