.84 Minor graphic glitch and mission sequence

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_BuzzAldrin

satisfaction

.84 Minor graphic glitch and mission sequence

Post by satisfaction »

Noticed two minor issues playing .84 yesterday. First was graphics during launch of Saturn 1B with a satellite on top (believe it was the Pegasus). During the ignition and liftoff sequence the rocket doesn't lift off from tower, but it has magically moved away from it's little launch pad and lifts off from middle of the air. My second is with Mercury suborbital mission sequence. It fires retro rockets and then does reentry preparation (like the graphic there), while in other missions reentry preparation is before retro fire. Don't know if this was intentional.
"Losers always whine about trying their best, winners go home and "enjoy" the prom queen."

Sean Connery, The Rock
nico7550

RE: .84 Minor graphic glitch and mission sequence

Post by nico7550 »

Hi Satisfaction,

Have you 2 screenshots to share in order to fix the glitch (It will be easier to identify the clip).

Thanks

Regards
N_Molson

Post by N_Molson »

Hello satisfaction,

I'll check the second issue. [;)]

Cheers !
Nicolas Escats
Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager Contributor
Nacho84

Post by Nacho84 »

Hello Satisfaction,

Many thanks for reporting this. As for the first issue you noted, you're right, seems like we have developed a new launch technique [;)] We're working on a replacement animation for that rocket anyway, featuring a different fairing. It will be fixed soon.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager
Polar Motion

www.polar-motion.com
spm.slitherine.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PolarMotion
satisfaction

Post by satisfaction »

Great to see the response! Pretty impressed with the dev group for checking on this little things so quickly this close to going gold! Sorry no screenshots, but when I play again if I notice something I will take one.
"Losers always whine about trying their best, winners go home and "enjoy" the prom queen."

Sean Connery, The Rock
nico7550

Post by nico7550 »

No problem, the glitch was found and as new graphics are coming for this mission, it will be fixed when they will be ready (soon don't worry :-)).

Return to “Tech Support”