Stubborn Convoy Route

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

rkr1958

Stubborn Convoy Route

Post by rkr1958 »

I'm not sure if this is a bug, feature or user error. I will attach my game file in the next post.

The situation is that the program wants to convoy the oil resource out of Port of Spain, Trinidad to London through the 5 sea areas shown. What didn't make sense was the initial leg from the Mouths of the Amazon to Cape Verde to the Central Atlantic. I thought, hey, I'll save a CP and manually change the route so it goes from the Mouths of the Amazon to the Central Atlantic directly. However, every time so far that I've made this change, hit recompute and (possibly) made some other change the route reverts back to including Cape Verde.

Attachments
StubbornRoute.jpg
StubbornRoute.jpg (337.5 KiB) Viewed 44 times
Ronnie
rkr1958

RE: Stubborn Convoy Route

Post by rkr1958 »

Here's my game file. There's also one other "glitch" I'm not sure about and it concerns German production and the capture of the 3 non-oil resources at Krivoy Rog, USSR. No matter what I try I can only get 2 of these 3 non-oil resources to German / Axis factories. I wanted to save 3 oil points and replace them with these 3 non-oil resources instead. However, I'm only able to do that with 2 of the 3 Krivoy Rog resources. Again it's probably a user error but when I try to get the last of these 3 resources to a factory the program "reverts" to a state where 0 of the 3 are used (i.e., all 3 go idle).

By the way, I'm using public beta version 1.2.1.5.
Attachments
02.zip
(1.51 MiB) Downloaded 8 times
Ronnie
Numdydar

Post by Numdydar »

Maybe the crew wants some liberty on the Gold Coast [:D]

Sorry could not resist [:(]
rkr1958

Post by rkr1958 »

ORIGINAL: Numdydar

Maybe the crew wants some liberty on the Gold Coast [:D]
Ahh ... that's it! [;)]
Ronnie
yvesp

Post by yvesp »

Yes, I know that kind of problem...

I once posted the case of the Algerian resource that went round all of Africa from Algeria, through the Suez Canal, to reach England... I managed to have it go through Spain and Bay of Biscay, but it took me more than two hours!

Currently, the game is absolutely dumb AND stuborn concerning resource routing through sea areas.

Return to “Tech Support”