Baloogan Campaign Stream

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

acbennett3

RE: LIVESTREAM Of Command!

Post by acbennett3 »

Baloogan thanks again for playing thru the Final Countdown scenario on the show - gave me a bunch of ideas for improving. Going to focus on making the IJN Strike vs Pearl better.

You also added 1 new option for the Nimitz player among the previous list:
1. Hasty strike vs IJN Fleet 12/6
2. Pre-emptive strike vs IJN Fleet before 12/7 launch
3. Post strike after First Wave Pearl attack with Pearl CAP
4. Baloogan Option - 1 aircraft, 1 tactical nuc as early as possible vs IJN Fleet - quick, easy, no witnesses or evidence. After a week or two Yamamoto will start wondering where his fleet went...
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
Santayana
RoryAndersonCDT

Post by RoryAndersonCDT »

Command Dev Team
Technical Lead
Rudd

Post by Rudd »

ORIGINAL: Baloogan

Hey all! This Saturday I’ll be showing you how to apply mount, weapon record and sensor modifications to your ships, submarines, facilities, and aircraft in Command! I will cover things like mounting the new LRASM, or sticking anti ballistic missile lasers on your F-16! Join us on Saturday, January 18th at 11:00 AM PST and lets make a container ship the most dangerous ship afloat!

What is real and what is Command?

from
http://www.defensenews.com/article/2014 ... -Container

Attachments
bilde.jpg
bilde.jpg (25.78 KiB) Viewed 81 times
RoryAndersonCDT

Today I'll be covering the newly introduced Auto Strike Planner! This newly introduced feature (in Build 517, complete change log at http://baloogancampaign.com/command-doc ... n/patches/ ). This means your aircraft are going to follow their strike profiles and also plan out off-axis ingress and egress routes!

Stream at 11 am PSD at http://baloogancamapgin.com

Command Dev Team
Technical Lead
hzarr6901

RE:Campaign Launcher

Post by hzarr6901 »

Have tried to download your Campaign Launcher to my pc but Norton keeps dumping it, sights a potential risk.
Whats up and how do I get around this?
RoryAndersonCDT

RE: RE:Campaign Launcher

I've had reports of norton not liking my software; I've reported the issue to Norton via their web form, but I don't think anyone paid any attention. I think you might need to make norton put the baloogan campaign on a white list.
Command Dev Team
Technical Lead
RoryAndersonCDT

RE: RE:Campaign Launcher

I'll be streaming a bit of multiplayer falcon today, intersperced with counterstrike when waiting at the falcon screens! http://www.twitch.tv/baloogancampaign
Command Dev Team
Technical Lead
leemiller24

RE: Baloogan Campaign Stream

Post by leemiller24 »

I dont find that one in his list... is that correct name? [&:]
RoryAndersonCDT

The Baloogan Campaign stream will return this saturday with a special 'Command: Wargame of the Year' stream! On Friday Command is coming to Steam!

I'm planning to play Under African Skies, a community scenario made by Feltan. (Matrix thread) A scenario set in 2017 about a US task force attacking a China backed Nigeria.

The date of the event was Sunday, January 22, 2017. The time was 1:03 PM on the East Coast of the United States. The new American President had been sworn into office forty-eight hours ago, and this day he was in the White House with VIP guests, donors, campaign staff, family and friends. This privileged group, like tens of millions of Americans that day, is glued to the big screen television. Today is the highly anticipated American Football Conference Championship; the semi-final before the Super Bowl. The much hyped game was between the Denver Broncos and the Baltimore Ravens, and kick-off at Mile High Stadium in Denver just happened to the cheers of these elite party goers. The smart money said Denver would walk away with an easy victory – and since the new President hailed from Colorado, no one at the White House was wearing a Raven’s jersey. No one, that is, except the Senate Minority Leader who was from the opposing political party. It was all great fun. Spirits were high, the beer was flowing and the White House Chief of Staff couldn't have been happier with the electric atmosphere and upbeat photo ops that could only benefit his new boss. Little did anyone know that before half-time arrived, the country would forever be changed.
Would you like to know more?

Please join us on Saturday at 5:00 pm PDT for a live stream of Command: Wargame of the Year Edition.

In other news I've opened an affiliate sales account to sell Command; a special link to buy Command is available to the right. A Steam key as well as a DRM-free copy of Command. Using that link means that Baloogan Campaign gets 30%. :)

There have been a significant amount of improvements to Command since release. One might ask, "What does 'Wargame of the Year Edition' mean?" This page outlines all the new features since V1.00.

As always our chatroom is open to all; if you have a question about Command or even just want to chat about geopolitics, military technology & history please drop by!

And finally, I've set up a Tumblr Image/Video blog comprised of images and videos from the Baloogan Campaign Chatroom. Any image or youtube video posted to the chatroom is automatically uploaded there.
Command Dev Team
Technical Lead
mikkey

Post by mikkey »

great news Baloogan, I look forward to Saturday (actually Sunday)[;)]
.Sirius

Post by .Sirius »

I'll proberly pop in too :)
ORIGINAL: mikkey

great news Baloogan, I look forward to Saturday (actually Sunday)[;)]
Paul aka Sirius
Command Developer
Warfaresims
Cold War Data Base 1946-1979 Author

Old radar men never die - Their echoes fade away in accordance with the inverse fourth power law
Runibl

Post by Runibl »

Will be nice to see you stream again :) I should hopefully be able to make it.
Rúni.
MikeGER

Post by MikeGER »

ORIGINAL: Runibl

Will be nice to see you stream again :)

+1
Baloogan, please upload the video captures to YT too as usual right when the stream has ended [8D]...so the other site of the planet peoples have a chance to marble at it when the sunday morning sun has rized over Europe [;)]
RoryAndersonCDT

The Baloogan Campaign Stream is up! http://baloogancampaign.com/ Going to be bombing China-backed Nigeria today.

And I'll definitely upload it all to youtube afterwards. [:D]
Command Dev Team
Technical Lead
jtoatoktoe

Post by jtoatoktoe »

Great stream last night,thank you! I have begun the scenario and have experienced some different scenarios than you have so far, its fun as hell.
smudge56

Post by smudge56 »

Man Ive been on holiday and I find i missed a stream :(
AKA - Smudge
RoryAndersonCDT

Hey blighty! Hope you had a good holiday.
Command Dev Team
Technical Lead
smudge56

Post by smudge56 »

Hi mate yes it was nice and relaxing, Going to watch your vids on you tube tomorrow. I'll pop into Jabbr if i get a chance tomorrow as well. I hope you are well my friend? Are you planning anymore streams i would like to be there :)
AKA - Smudge
smudge56

Post by smudge56 »

Just started watching the stream very impressive scenario. Is there anyway I can get s hold of the scenario?
AKA - Smudge
RoryAndersonCDT

Yup, made by our very own Feltan! tm.asp?m=3700311
Command Dev Team
Technical Lead

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”