dis-embarking issue?

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Flashpoint

WABAC

dis-embarking issue?

Post by WABAC »

Soviet trucked assets don't seem to be dis-embarking. Even when adjacent to enemy units. And I haven't seen them fire any artillery.

Don't know if this is because most of the points are to be gained from exiting the map, or whether it is some other issue.

In this setup I kept most American units out of sight because I wanted a time gauge on units getting to the exit points more or less unopposed.
Attachments
ontheborder.zip
(1.97 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
WABAC

RE: dis-embarking issue?

Post by WABAC »

The Soviet TOE's I had showed MMG's in the mix for the artillery. I replaced ISW MMG's with AA MMG's and the artillery is now behaving as I expected.
cbelva

Post by cbelva »

I will have to look at your file, but I have been playing around with a very small battle (mecn on mech). The soviets had a mortar plt that was transported in trucks. They would disembark and fire on the Ami units. Quite regularly I might add.
Charles Belva
On Target Simulations LLC
WABAC

Post by WABAC »

ORIGINAL: cbelva

I will have to look at your file, but I have been playing around with a very small battle (mecn on mech). The soviets had a mortar plt that was transported in trucks. They would disembark and fire on the Ami units. Quite regularly I might add.
I think the issue was the ISW MMG's I had in the TOE. As far as I'm concerned the issue is solved to my satisfaction. But I thought I should mention what I experienced in case anyone else working with towed artillery TOE's experienced a similar problem.

I don't see this as a "bug" that needs to be fixed. But if you guys have run out of things to do . . . [:)]
cbelva

Post by cbelva »

ORIGINAL: WABAC

But if you guys have run out of things to do . . . [:)]
Unfortunately I don't think that is going to happen
Rob and Jim after I get thru with my bug list during our Monday Developers Meeting
Charles Belva
On Target Simulations LLC

Return to “Tech Support”