How are die roll done?

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

jap412

How are die roll done?

Post by jap412 »

Are die rolls done by the computer or manually rolled and entered by the player. I have been thinking about purchasing MWIF.

Thanks
Centuur

RE: How are die roll done?

Post by Centuur »

In a solitair game, you can opt to roll the die yourselves (and put the result in), or to let the computer do so. If netplay/multiplayer gets going, you can only let the computer set the dice...
Peter
jap412

Post by jap412 »

Thanks Peter. I've watched some of the videos on youtube but missed it somewhere. A board game player from way back, I've about convinced myself to buy the game.

JP [:)]
gw15

Post by gw15 »

If you are board wargamer and enjoy WW2 history I strongly urge you to buy it.
Centuur

Post by Centuur »

ORIGINAL: bommerrang

If you are board wargamer and enjoy WW2 history I strongly urge you to buy it.

True, however: first read what is and what isn't available at the moment. It's a work in progress...
Peter
jap412

Post by jap412 »

I've watched several of the videos. I decided to buy, however, the store will not let me past the buy now screen. I put in the required info as I have always done and select paypal click next and nothing. says complete form, missing or incorrect fields. Everything is correct. I also tried it with secure credit card. Still no go. I want it delivered to billing address so I don't think it needs a different address. Guess I will wait until later.

[&:]
Shannon V. OKeets

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: jap412

I've watched several of the videos. I decided to buy, however, the store will not let me past the buy now screen. I put in the required info as I have always done and select paypal click next and nothing. says complete form, missing or incorrect fields. Everything is correct. I also tried it with secure credit card. Still no go. I want it delivered to billing address so I don't think it needs a different address. Guess I will wait until later.

[&:]
Try contacting customer service. I am sure someone will help you send them your money.[:)]
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

Return to “World in Flames”