colors in oil production

A sub-forum for players new to WIF, containing information on how to get started and become an experienced player.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

JMarkus

colors in oil production

Post by JMarkus »

Hi,
what is the meaning of oil saved colors???????????
Is all the saved oil available for the reorganisation phase??("use oil" phase in MWif)

Regards
composer99

RE: colors in oil production

Post by composer99 »

Not sure what you mean by colors. Do you mean counters?

At any rate, saved oil can be used during reorganisation to reorganise oil-dependent units (if you are playing with the oil optional rule) or during production to feed factories (whether or not you are playing with the oil optional rule).
~ Composer99
JMarkus

Post by JMarkus »

No,when i am saving oil during the production planning, i can see the word SAVE writed differently. In my case, oil saved from Venezuela to Toronto is blue writed. In a other case a second saved oil from Venezuela appears in the UK with a different color. Why is different?.
Courtenay

Post by Courtenay »

Blue means that that resource is being saved because of an override command you issued. The other possibilities are that there were no instructions or a default instruction.
I thought I knew how to play this game....
JMarkus

Post by JMarkus »

And the green one??? Normal order?
paulderynck

Post by paulderynck »

Green means the player has chosen how to use the resource as opposed to the program, and that directive remains in place each turn. Blue means a one turn override.
Paul

Return to “WIF School”