Deal of the Week...great deals!

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

VPaulus

RE: Deal of the Week...great deals!

Post by VPaulus »

ORIGINAL: Gary Childress

I have a request if ANYONE happens to think of it or catches a moment and sees John Tiller's Campaign Series on sale for "Deal of the Week" would you maybe PM me if you think of it? I don't visit the forum everyday and I actually already own the title but I lost it due to a mishap a while ago. I tried to see if I could "recover" it from the members area but unfortunately it didn't seem to be there to recover.

Thanks.

Hi Gary,

Just open a ticket or contact us at support[at]slitherine.co.uk and we will provide you with a new download link.
I was able to locate your order. [:)]
wings7

Post by wings7 »

I have a request if ANYONE happens to think of it or catches a moment and sees John Tiller's Campaign Series on sale for "Deal of the Week" would you maybe PM me if you think of it? I don't visit the forum everyday and I actually already own the title but I lost it due to a mishap a while ago. I tried to see if I could "recover" it from the members area but unfortunately it didn't seem to be there to recover.

Thanks.

Gary, I'd be glad to let you know, but...

1. John Tiller's Campaign Series has been on the "Deal" twice.
2. War in the Pacific/ Admiral's Edition, twice.
3. Panzer Corps, once.
4. Commander: Europe at War, once.

I don't think these four will be on the "Deal of the Week" anytime soon [:(] but I'll let you know if they do. [:)]

Patrick
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
wings7

Post by wings7 »

This week's deal "Pride of Nations" by AGEOD, makes it's debut on Deal of the Week! This is another one I have been waiting for and again...Thank You!! [:)] The Inter-War period is one of the most interesting and changing times in history. An AGEOD classic...

Patrick
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
wings7

Post by wings7 »

This week's deal "Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941" makes it's second appearance on Deal of the Week. I did not pick it up last time but I am today! [:)] Barbarossa was one of Germany's most industrious, and costly in the end, campaigns in it's history. This game has gotten some good reviews and with PBEM capabilities and an editor it is a great game to own!

Patrick
MrsWargamer

Post by MrsWargamer »

I have had a passing experience with this during beta. It's going to be a long week :) Because I'd like to get this one, but sadly I need to force myself to take a pass, the funds are just too limited.

I do suggest that others with some free cash take the plunge though.
Wargame, 05% of the time.
Play with Barbies 05% of the time.
Play with Legos 10% of the time.
Build models 20% of the time
Shopping 60% of the time.
Exlains why I buy em more than I play em.
wings7

Post by wings7 »

ORIGINAL: MrsWargamer

I have had a passing experience with this during beta. It's going to be a long week :) Because I'd like to get this one, but sadly I need to force myself to take a pass, the funds are just too limited.

I do suggest that others with some free cash take the plunge though.

Maybe next week you will be in a better position to "plunge"...here's hoping so! [:)]

Patrick
jack54

Post by jack54 »

I hate when a game goes on sale 3 weeks after I buy it....I picked up "Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941" 3 weeks ago...

It's still way better than not having sales though... (I do wish Matrix could check some of the older games on Windows 8.1; there have been several sales I past up because they only go up to windows 7.)

I might add that I have had zero problems because of 8.1. So far every game I tried works fine I'm just afraid to buy some of the older ones.
Avatar: Me borrowing Albert Ball's Nieuport 17

Counter from Bloody April by Terry Simo (GMT)
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

ORIGINAL: jack54
I might add that I have had zero problems because of 8.1. So far every game I tried works fine I'm just afraid to buy some of the older ones.
We plan to update the Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 list, soon.
jack54

Post by jack54 »

ORIGINAL: VPaulus

We plan to update the Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 list, soon.

Excellent news ...thank you!
Avatar: Me borrowing Albert Ball's Nieuport 17

Counter from Bloody April by Terry Simo (GMT)
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

i play some of the older games and also a lot of old dos games on windows 8.1 64bit, with no errors at all, it's how you set them up, but as yet not had one that hadden worked, but the best supported gaming platform yet released until 9 comes out that is, got a great compatibility wizard already in it, might take a few tries with some older games, but they do work

ORIGINAL: jack54

I hate when a game goes on sale 3 weeks after I buy it....I picked up "Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941" 3 weeks ago...

It's still way better than not having sales though... (I do wish Matrix could check some of the older games on Windows 8.1; there have been several sales I past up because they only go up to windows 7.)

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

Buy before September 21st and get Battle Academy 2 for $29,99! £ 19.99 or € 24.99

so thats a good deal and offer tbh :)
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
wings7

Post by wings7 »

ORIGINAL: zakblood

Buy before September 21st and get Battle Academy 2 for $29,99! £ 19.99 or € 24.99

so thats a good deal and offer tbh :)

I think I'm going to buy the boxed version with a game guide! [:)]

Patrick
wings7

Post by wings7 »

This week's deal "Battle Academy" for the PC makes it's third appearance (the only title with 3 appearances so far) on Deal of the Week [&:], I know it's because of the release of "Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front". An innovative and enjoyable game! I was hoping for all that own this game that the add-on packs or the "Mega Pack" would have been on sale also [:(] [:)]...there still is time, we have the whole week to go! Happy Gaming Everyone!

Patrick
aaatoysandmore

Post by aaatoysandmore »

When's Mark Walker's Heroes of Stalingrad gonna make Deal of the Week? [:D]
Ratzki

Post by Ratzki »

ORIGINAL: aaatoysandmore

When's Mark Walker's Heroes of Stalingrad gonna make Deal of the Week? [:D]

A good question
Gilmer

Post by Gilmer »

I have a request if ANYONE happens to think of it or catches a moment and sees John Tiller's Campaign Series on sale for "Deal of the Week" would you maybe PM me if you think of it? I don't visit the forum everyday and I actually already own the title but I lost it due to a mishap a while ago. I tried to see if I could "recover" it from the members area but unfortunately it didn't seem to be there to recover.

Thanks.

Hi Gary,

Just open a ticket or contact us at support[at]slitherine.co.uk and we will provide you with a new download link.

This is why I love Matrix and Ageod, and now Slitherine, too.
"Venimus, vidimus, Deus vicit" John III Sobieski as he entered Vienna on 9/12/1683. "I came, I saw, God conquered."
He that has a mind to fight, let him fight, for now is the time. - Anacreon
wings7

Post by wings7 »

ORIGINAL: H Gilmer

Thanks.

Hi Gary,

This is why I love Matrix and Ageod, and now Slitherine, too.

[&o]
wings7

Post by wings7 »

This week's deal "Pandora: First Contact" makes it's second appearance on Deal of the Week. Its the first time the boxed edition has made it's appearance, the boxed edition come with a good manual. This is a wonderful, feature rich Civ type game! [:)]
And, the just released expansion "Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira" makes it's debut here on Deal of the Week...this is a good time to pick both or the expansion only! Happy Gaming Everyone!! [:)]

Patrick
Ranger33

Post by Ranger33 »

Great price on Pandora+Expansion! I had to pull the trigger finally. I've heard a lot of good things about it. I was honestly a bit surprised at that since I expected it to be poor man's Alpha Centauri (or at least be reviewed as such). No offense to the devs, that's just how such things often turn out.

Now I just have to carve out some time to play it! It's certainly a great time to be a gamer.
wings7

Post by wings7 »

ORIGINAL: Ranger33

Great price on Pandora+Expansion! I had to pull the trigger finally. I've heard a lot of good things about it. I was honestly a bit surprised at that since I expected it to be poor man's Alpha Centauri (or at least be reviewed as such). No offense to the devs, that's just how such things often turn out.

Now I just have to carve out some time to play it! It's certainly a great time to be a gamer.

Joe, it is on my (long) to do playlist! Enjoy!! [:)]

Patrick

Return to “General Discussion”