Campaign

Unity of Command lets you replay the epic conflict that was the Stalingrad Campaign of World War II. In this turn-based game of strategy and cunning, observe how opportunity leads the German army to advance recklessly into the steppes of southern Russia. And as the story unfolds, join the Soviet campaign to repel the invaders... As these legendary battles play out on the hex board, the tension of decision making and difficulties of conducting operations on a massive scale emerge. Command armies and fronts in maneuver warfare, thrust and encircle, capture cities and cross continents; but never, ever forget to watch your supply lines. The Red Turn expansion ads a gigantic Soviet expansion centered on the Kursk campaign.

Moderators: 2xTom, 2xPelin

James Ward

Campaign

Post by James Ward »

Is there a way to restart a scenario in a Campaign if you lose it or do you need to go back and start the campaign from the beginning?
TJD

RE: Campaign

Post by TJD »

ORIGINAL: James Ward

Is there a way to restart a scenario in a Campaign if you lose it or do you need to go back and start the campaign from the beginning?

You can restart by clicking the circular arrow in the lower right hand corner of the screen.... You can restart any scenario in the campaign, even those you've already concluded, by clicking on the map icon, I believe.

James Ward

Post by James Ward »

Thanks. I like trying the battles for the first time in the campaign but I didn't want to have to keep playing the first one's over and over if I screwed up on the 5th one.
rustinpeace91

Post by rustinpeace91 »

Yes. You can re-do any battle but it erases all your progress after that battle. So if you mess up a battle and want to try again you can re-do it but you need to beat it again before you go on to the next battle. make sense?

Return to “Unity of Command Series”