question for RA players in year 1944 or 1945

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

guctony

question for RA players in year 1944 or 1945

Post by guctony »

Hello,

I am trying to streamline my Night fighter production for year 1944-45.

Ki-45 KAIe Nick, Ki-102c Randy and S1A1 Denko are obvious candidates.

But how about A6M8-S zero or Ki-46-III KAI Dinah are the waste of resources or they should be considered for reasons of quantity over quality.

And what about P1Y2-S Frances or C6N1-S Myrt. Will I need C6N1-S or ki-46-III for their altitude and speed for fighting B-29 late in the war or for interception purposes B-29 cruise speed in taken in to consideration otherwise Most of my planes will not able to catch them anyway.

Also Q1W1 Lorna look like to be the only plane with FM-3 radar. does it make worthwhile for production. for ASW and search. I was planning to stick G3M4-Q Nell till the end of the war. But now I am a bit confused.

Attachments
FM3radar.jpg
FM3radar.jpg (164.07 KiB) Viewed 13 times
"Unless a nation's life faces peril, war is murder."
"Sovereignty is not given, it is taken."
"After having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well."
Mustafa Kemal
Cavalry Corp

RE: question for RA players in year 1944 or 1945

Post by Cavalry Corp »

I think all planes should be built as they appear - at least a few of each - using hindsight is a bit gamey, others may disagree.
guctony

Post by guctony »

ORIGINAL: cavalry

I think all planes should be built as they appear - at least a few of each - using hindsight is a bit gamey, others may disagree.
unfortunately my research and production planning is not suitable for this. I focus on few planes and make big investment on choosen types. this leaves less room for multiple production of different planes. I have to choose.

Mustafa Kemal
guctony

Post by guctony »

ORIGINAL: guctony

ORIGINAL: cavalry

unfortunately my research and production planning is not suitable for this. I focus on few planes and make big investment on choosen types. this leaves less room for multiple production of different planes. I have to choose.

and by the way we have an agreement with my opponent for nonlinear research. And I do disagree.
Mustafa Kemal

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”