What game do you wish would be on the Christmas sale list THIS year?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

aaatoysandmore

What game do you wish would be on the Christmas sale list THIS year?

Post by aaatoysandmore »

I'm for Mark Walker's Heroes of Stalingrad. [:D]
wodin

RE: What game do you wish would be on the Christmas sale list THIS year?

Post by wodin »

Hmmm..prob one that isn't out yet..maybe Elite or the modern Combat Mission game. Sadly one of the two developers I'm interested here is leaving to pastures new..only OTS now for me here.
bairdlander2

Post by bairdlander2 »

I agree with Wodin,one of the modern CM titles would be great or something from HPS or Tiller.Gamergate has a good sale every year as well as Steam
rhondabrwn

Post by rhondabrwn »

MWIF download only with E-book manuals because as much as I want it... I just can't justify $100 for a game I'll probably never be able to play. $50 I could manage :)
Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics :(
MrsWargamer

Post by MrsWargamer »

My goodness are we actually talking the Christmas talk already? :)

I'm just going to dive off the deae end here and ask Santa to deliver a reborn Steel Panthers :) Hey why not eh, Gary said he'd like to do it, and I don't care if he likely meant some vague distant time in the future.

Otherwise I already own almost every game under the sun. I wish I had more personal financial discipline though :) I should have bought like about half of my collection. It's not like the games are bad games, but, I never play them any more than most wargamers never really play their board games either.

This morning I was yet again musing over how I wish there was some way to sell off the rights to my games ie relinquish the serials. But it's a hopeless dream. People will say I have not really been genuine. And then there is how to actually deliver the goods. The lesson learned is I need to get a firmer grip on my buying behaviour :)
Wargame, 05% of the time.
Play with Barbies 05% of the time.
Play with Legos 10% of the time.
Build models 20% of the time
Shopping 60% of the time.
Exlains why I buy em more than I play em.
wodin

Post by wodin »

You can still sell your games..just have to explain it's sill registered to you. European law says you are allowed to sell on things anyway. Lots have done it.

I too await the day Mr Grigsby gets back to developing a proper monster wargame..i.e a tactical one.

Return to “General Discussion”