Issues with sides and no collective responsibility

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

hellfish6

Issues with sides and no collective responsibility

Post by hellfish6 »

I've noticed in two games now, where collective responsibility is not enabled (so units that take hostile action are marked hostile, but not the whole side of the hostile unit) creates some funky engagements.

For the screenshot below (and attached save game), EU forces detect an ATGM launch at a third party, but determine it is hostile. A moment later, the launching platform (a neutral Mi-35) is detected and then fired upon as a hostile - even though it committed no hostile act against the EU (or an EU-allied) force. The Mi-35 was never visibly determined to be hostile - and it was colored green when it was engaged (when it ought to have been red if declared hostile).

In an earlier play-through, I had an unfriendly ZSU fire at my AH-1Zs. I don't know why they fired at me - I hadn't done anything hostile to anyone at that point, I just overflew the ZSUs on a recon - but the ZSUs also weren't marked as hostile, even after firing on me.

Lots of strange little ROE things going on in scenarios with multiple sides and with no collective responsibility.

Attachments
Mi35engaged.jpg
Mi35engaged.jpg (600.54 KiB) Viewed 52 times
hellfish6

RE: Issues with sides and no collective responsibility

Post by hellfish6 »

And two autosaves - the 20 second and the latest.
Attachments
Autosaves-..nd-20sec.zip
(983.59 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Return to “Tech Support”