Just Some Oddities For Morvael

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

GamesaurusRex

Just Some Oddities For Morvael

Post by GamesaurusRex »

An odd minor bug ?

I noticed The Hungarian Armor Division has two entries for Turan-I tanks... and the production list shows two units using the tank, although there is only one unit (the 2nd Hungarian Armor Division) using them (Both entries show listed on the Armor Division. They are not seperate SUs, but are two entries of the Turan in the divisional makeup list.)

Also noticed a Rumanian unit using a Russian T-60 and wondered if it was captured or a miscoding reference to the Rumanian TACAM T-60. (This oddity disappeared last turn, so I guess it was captured.)
"Real Life" is a game... THIS is war !
morvael

RE: Just Some Oddities For Morvael

Post by morvael »

The first one is already fixed in 1.08.
The second one is a possible use of captured equipment. In 1.08 there will be slightly more captured items so this will be more common.

Thanks for the reports.
GamesaurusRex

RE: Just Some Oddities For Morvael

Post by GamesaurusRex »

Thanks !

Added an uploaded screenshot of the Hungarian Armor Division with the two Turan entries.

Attachments
Turan.jpg
Turan.jpg (196.83 KiB) Viewed 74 times
"Real Life" is a game... THIS is war !

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”