Crash at Peace

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

dhucul2011

Crash at Peace

Post by dhucul2011 »

Another game using latest Public Beta where the game stopped when I tried to enforce a peace on Rumania and USSR. It sent a crash report.

This saved game is in the one where I had the disappearing transports so there is an error upon starting.

Can anyone check this out?

Attachments
Peace.zip
(1.53 MiB) Downloaded 3 times
Centuur

RE: Crash at Peace

Post by Centuur »

You've got a damaged game. I'm afraid there's nothing I can do at the moment with this. I tried to load the game but it doesn't matter if I press yes or no on the question if Germany wants to enforce peace. Both actions lead to another error message, stating that the game is damaged...

Attachments
Bug.gif
Bug.gif (378.83 KiB) Viewed 35 times
Peter
AxelNL

Post by AxelNL »

I recognise the message, this is indeed a bug Steve hopefully takes on coming week. It ended two global war games for me. It is reproduceable, I think (I reported this end of 2013). Has to do with the loading process, or perhaps spiltting of parts of the fleet in which the transporter was.
Shannon V. OKeets

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: dhucul

Another game using latest Public Beta where the game stopped when I tried to enforce a peace on Rumania and USSR. It sent a crash report.

This saved game is in the one where I had the disappearing transports so there is an error upon starting.

Can anyone check this out?

I'll look into this.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

Return to “Tech Support”