ATG music

Advanced Tactics is a versatile turn-based strategy system that gives gamers the chance to wage almost any battle in any time period. The initial release focuses on World War II and includes a number of historical scenarios as well as a full editor! This forum supports both the original Advanced Tactics and the new and improved Advanced Tactics: Gold Edition.

Moderator: Vic

falco148

ATG music

Post by falco148 »

Have just bought this game after a long time time of deliberation. But before I can proceed with playing or learning anything, I have one question.....how do u turn off the terrible music that plays every time you start up the game? I looked in the manual but couldnt find anything about this.
danlongman

RE: ATG music

Post by danlongman »

Start up a scenario.
When it is up go to the screen that adjusts in play options (save, etc.)
Turn off the bombastic music.
I love this game for its versatility but the music is middle school band stuff.
"Patriotism: Your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - George Bernard Shaw
falco148

Post by falco148 »

Excuse my ignorance, but can you be more specific? I tried starting up several scenarios but couldn't see anything about any 'play options' etc.
Vic

Post by Vic »

ORIGINAL: falco

Excuse my ignorance, but can you be more specific? I tried starting up several scenarios but couldn't see anything about any 'play options' etc.

Click the prefs button (old fashioned computer shown on the button) in the left side of the order bar and then in the menu you'll get disable the music.

Next start-up you will have a tranquil experience.

best wishes,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
falco148

Post by falco148 »

Aha!....finally found it. Thanks, now I can proceed to learn how to play this without having my ears assaulted -lol.

Return to “Advanced Tactics Series”