Someway to reduce micro management ?

The newest game by Ageod, set during The Great War.

Moderator: Pocus

honglong17

Someway to reduce micro management ?

Post by honglong17 »

Hello, i had been play WW1CE before , and love it, however before i plan to buy it on steam, i want to ask, is there anyway to put minor faction into AI control ? .
You see , when i play WW1CE i have to play austro-hungary instead of central power to reduce micromanage. frankly, control 1 nation is good, 2 is okay... but after 3-4 faction at once... it become too much, i just simply can't keep up what going anymore.

I hope that Ageod will provide some option to reduce it later ,if it not available right now.
zakblood

RE: Someway to reduce micro management ?

Post by zakblood »

tm.asp?m=3684927

minor powers no, but the rest is easy using the game menu's, it can be harder or as easy as you like, remove FOW if that's what floats your boat...

most options are already in the game, but i'm sure over the next few patchers more will be added, or will be in a mod[;)]
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Aurelian

Post by Aurelian »

ORIGINAL: honglong17

Hello, i had been play WW1CE before , and love it, however before i plan to buy it on steam, i want to ask, is there anyway to put minor faction into AI control ? .
You see , when i play WW1CE i have to play austro-hungary instead of central power to reduce micromanage. frankly, control 1 nation is good, 2 is okay... but after 3-4 faction at once... it become too much, i just simply can't keep up what going anymore.

I hope that Ageod will provide some option to reduce it later ,if it not available right now.

Play as the EE. You start with Russia and Serbia/Montenegro. Maybe Romania will join in. You don't even get to do diplomacy. Leave the fleet in port, and you just have the army to deal with. The aircraft handle themselves. You can move them around, but they fly/fight on their own.
Watched a documentary on beavers. Best dam documentary I've ever seen.
honglong17

Post by honglong17 »

Thank you for your respond, but the problem here is.... i know how to play,after awhile i got the mechanic already, But the problem is... instead control one country ONLY like the most of the similar grand strategy game, we have to control a entire league here. After awhile and gain some minor power... i kind of begin to .. complete forgot they even available, Even with one country like only, the thing you have to take care in one turn is kind of overwelm arleady. SO i hope that in the near future there will be patch. or scenario that allow us to play as JUST ONE country only, and the rest is AI control
wodin

Post by wodin »

I agree on this..really wish we could have a campaign where say you just controlled Germany and the AI did the rest or just France and UK and the AI did the rest. Also would like to be able to give fronts over to the AI like Africa for instance.

Return to “To End All Wars Series”