broken Steam achievements

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

Harain1

broken Steam achievements

Post by Harain1 »

after playing quite a few games, I noticed some achievements seem to be broken:

- The Final War (Defeat the Shakturi) - beat them in The Ancient Galaxy scenario and in the Return of the Shakturi scenario, neither gave the achievement - the global steam achievements list shows 1% of the players did this, so maybe it got broken recently? I did the Ancient scenario in 1.9.5 and the Return scenario in 1.9.5.7 (as a custom game with all story options enabled)

- We Want You (Join the Freedom Alliance) - same as above

- Galactic Downfall (Defeat the Ancient Guardians) - no one ever got this 1 in the global steam list so it's definitely broken

- Raider (10/50/100 Successful Raids against enemy colonies and bases) - haven't tried it myself, but no one ever got any of the 3 in the global steam list, so am assuming it's also broken
Icemania

RE: broken Steam achievements

Post by Icemania »

The ones that I can confirmed are broken are We Want You (Join the Freedom Alliance) and Galactic Downfall (Defeat the Ancient Guardians), both of those I've done a couple of times. The Global Statistics in Steam Achievements are useful but may not tell the full story e.g. I have the Dissassembler achievement after playing some Silvermist scenarios. But they are still definitely buggy.

Return to “Tech Support”