How to start a scenario????

Harpoon Ultimate Edition is the best and most comprehensive compilation of computer Harpoon games ever assembled! The two flagship products in the Harpoon line up, Advanced Naval Warfare and Commanders Edition come highly expanded and improved from their previous versions. More than twenty classic versions of Harpoon are also included! Harpoon - Ultimate Edition is the most powerful and complete modern naval warfare simulation on the market and a must have for any Harpoon fan!
XLegion

How to start a scenario????

Post by XLegion »

I have just downloaded 'Harpoon, the Ultimate Edition' and it has placed four icons on my desktop. I am totally lost because no matter what icon I click on the same splash menu comes on, or one very similar. The game just loads some kind of scenario and does not give me a choice at all.

Is something wrong here? I remember in all of the versions that I owned before you had a CHOICE as to what scenario to play. At present this is useless to me.

Can somebody tell me what to do? I tried the 'file' menu but that doesn't lead me anywhere.
TonyE

RE: How to start a scenario????

Post by TonyE »

I posted to your thread in Tech Support and will expand a bit here. There are two series of game included in the HUE package, the original computer Harpoon series, commonly known as Harpoon Classic, and the Harpoon 2/3 series of games commonly known in their current iterations as ANW. From your description it sounds like you are talking about HC.
Sincerely,
Tony Eischens
Harpoon (HC, HCE, HUCE, Classic) programmer
HarpGamer.com Co-Owner

Return to “Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition”