manual ?

Moderator: Pocus

freeboy

manual ?

Post by freeboy »

When I click manual... it goes to a doc screen and its gibberish.... I have acrobat installed.. whats up?
"Tanks forward"
freeboy

RE: manual ?

Post by freeboy »

ok.. default was??? ebook and not acrobat? Why I do not know, I manually opened from the directory using acrobat, works now...
BUT
I still have to launch manually by right clicking on the file and saying open with from the directory...
bad bad baby [:@]
"Tanks forward"
Metatron

Post by Metatron »

Strange, there is normally an Ebook and a print freindly file to open with adobe reader. Could be a problem of associated files when you installed acrobate reader. My default is Acrobate reader and I have no problem opening manual files.
-There is safety in numbers.
-Well there is also death in numbers. It's called a massacre.
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

If you have Windows 8, you might need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader in your desktop.
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

Don't start me on Windows 8. I have Win 8 and Acrobat reader installed and it wont open pdf's at all for me. Every time I try and open a pdf it creates a new broken instance of Adobe reader. I may have to re-install the OS but its just too painful so tend to avoid pdf's on this machine... sigh.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/ ... indows+8.1

hope that helps some, as it does work fine

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

Don't start me on Windows 8. I have Win 8 and Acrobat reader installed and it wont open pdf's at all for me. Every time I try and open a pdf it creates a new broken instance of Adobe reader. I may have to re-install the OS but its just too painful so tend to avoid pdf's on this machine... sigh.
Win 8 and Acrobat reader installed and it wont open pdf's at all
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

Some PCs bringing Windows 8 pre-installed, will also bring Adobe Acrobat reader pre-installed in the Metro interface. Sometimes, when this happens, you need to reinstall it again through the normal desktop interface.
Dr. Gonzo

Post by Dr. Gonzo »

Just for clarification, Is any PDF reader OK or does it have to be the Adobe reader? I hate that bloatware Adobe. Foxit opens every other PDF file so I assume it will open the manual for this game. Right?
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

If Foxit opens every other PDF, I honestly don't see a reason why it will not read this one. [:)]
Tac2i

Post by Tac2i »

No Adobe PDF issues on my Windows 8.1 machine.

Tac2i (formerly webizen)
Dr. Gonzo

Post by Dr. Gonzo »

ORIGINAL: Webizen

No Adobe PDF issues on my Windows 8.1 machine.

Thanks. I think I'm going to buy this. I've usually had good luck with AGEOD.

Return to “Tech Support”