Mismatch versions.

Get ready for Mark H. Walker's Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad. This is the first complete computer game in the Lock ‘n Load series, covering the battles in and around Stalingrad during World War II.
Granfali

Mismatch versions.

Post by Granfali »

Me and my opponent are having problems with multiplayer (mismatch version). What sort of files checks the game in the lobby?

\Stalingrad and \Custom .csv files only?

I noticed when I click over my nickname "mismatch" error continues appearing... [&:]
Granfali

RE: Mismatch versions.

Post by Granfali »

Well, I changed my name to uppercase "granfali" --> "Granfali" and my problem is solved. But not the same for my opponent, when he changes it in the game login screen and he accesses to the lobby their user name changes to lowercase again.

Some explication? [&:]
Tom Proudfoot

RE: Mismatch versions.

Post by Tom Proudfoot »

The login name should be set to whatever your Slitherine account name is, case included. Mine is all lowercase and I don't have issues with that. I would make extra sure you are on the same versions, that you both did the same patches and the CRC that the game displays when you enter the lobby matches your friends. If not, some file somewhere is different.

Return to “Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad”