I did not know underwater rock took sides

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

KenchiSulla

I did not know underwater rock took sides

Post by KenchiSulla »

LSD Shinshu Maru hits underwater rocks while attempting to unload at Koepang.... DAMN YOU MOTHER NATURE!!! DAMN YOU
AKA Cannonfodder

"It happened, therefore it can happen again: this is the core of what we have to say. It can happen, and it can happen everywhere.”
¯ Primo Levi, writer, holocaust survivor
PaxMondo

RE: I did not know underwater rock took sides

Post by PaxMondo »

hate those messages .... [:@]
Pax
Cribtop

Post by Cribtop »

And an LSD too. Ugh.
AW1Steve

Post by AW1Steve »

To quote from The Cruel Sea, "This is a story of the Battle of the Atlantic, the story of the ocean, two ships, and a handful of men. The men are the heroes; the heoines the ships. The only villain is the sea, the cruel sea that man has made more cruel."

The ocean is the real enemy , as it's been for time immortal. The warring nations try to make holes in each others ships , to let the Real enemy at them. The sea is hungry , hostile, restless , and relentless. It is without mercy , and it does not take sides. It hates all of us with equal animosity.

Sorry, waxing poetic. But on a fishing trip when I was five , my dad took a long look out to sea and said to me "never turn your back on the ocean, son". I've kind of taken that on board as my mantra anytime I've sailed on or flown over the sea. Even when I walk a beach , I keep one eye on it all the time. I assume it's out to kill us all. All it needs is an opportunity. So as a Mafioso chieftain might say "It's not personal. It's just business". [:D]
Jorge_Stanbury

Post by Jorge_Stanbury »

Well, lucky you Japan starts with dozens of LSDs [;)]

Trugrit

Post by Trugrit »

Steve is perfectly right about the cruel sea. It is beautiful and unforgiving. It can make you wax poetic.

I love the sea.
I love Architecture
I love WITPAE

My uncle once said to me:

"Keith, you are one of those men who are doomed to love things that can't love you back"

So true.

"A man's got to know his limitations" -Dirty Harry
czert2

Post by czert2 »

ORIGINAL: Cannonfodder

LSD Shinshu Maru hits underwater rocks while attempting to unload at Koepang.... DAMN YOU MOTHER NATURE!!! DAMN YOU

Mayby navigator of that ship was on LSD :)
spence

Post by spence »

And an LSD too. Ugh.

Perhaps like in real life you'd prefer it was HIJMS KAGA. (Got nothing else for her to do in February 42?)
jcjordan

Post by jcjordan »

In my games, it seems like they only attack me so must be some advantage given to the AI [:'(]
nashvillen

Post by nashvillen »

Cribtop, love the new sig! [:)]
geofflambert

Post by geofflambert »

ORIGINAL: Cannonfodder

Oh Cannonfodder ... wait til you run into too much paper work and whatever you do do not run with scissors.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”