Forgotten Battles PBEM Tournament Is Now Recruiting

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

Crossroads

Forgotten Battles PBEM Tournament Is Now Recruiting

Post by Crossroads »

Everyone, just a brief note to let y'all know I am launching a PBEM tournament at the Blitz.

If you are interested please join up there. You need to register to Blitz as well so that I can keep a track of things there. It is a ladder fundamentally, but for me it's never been about results or ladder position but certainty that players I start a PBEM game are there to finish it as well. Nothing's so annoying than your opponent vanishing to thin air right.

Please Join In!

[:)]
Visit us at: Campaign Series Legion
---
CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 < Available now
CS: Middle East 1948-1985 2.0 < 3.0 In the works
Crossroads

RE: Forgotten Battles PBEM Tournament Is Now Recruiting

Post by Crossroads »

As part of Campaign Series version 2.02, the Forgotten Battles 2.0 User Mod has been released. For more information please see HERE.
---
Crossroads

RE: Forgotten Battles PBEM Tournament Is Now Recruiting

Post by Crossroads »

We are about to begin hostilities in the tournament so anyone still sitting on the fence on this one now's about the time to join in!
---

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”