Patch 1.5.2 update news

Commander - The Great War is the latest release in the popular and playable Commander series of historical strategy games. Gamers will enjoy a huge hex based campaign map that stretches from the USA in the west, Africa and Arabia to the south, Scandinavia to the north and the Urals to the east on a new engine that is more efficient and fully supports widescreen resolutions.
Commander – The Great War features a Grand Campaign covering the whole of World War I from the invasion of Belgium on August 5, 1914 to the Armistice on the 11th of November 1918 in addition to 16 different unit types including Infantry, Cavalry, Armoured Cars and Tanks, Artillery, Railroad Guns and Armoured Trains and more!

Moderators: Lord Zimoa, MOD_Commander_The_Great_War

vonRocko

RE: Patch 1.5.2 update news

Post by vonRocko »

ORIGINAL: kirk23

ORIGINAL: vonRocko

Great, now I'll never get a game started because I need to wait for that.

Look on the bright side,the 1.6 beta patch,game play wise,is better in every way,and should be ready for beta testing,by you guys within a couple off weeks,once given approval by the powers that be.[:)]

Sounds great Kirk, thanks. But now I really can't start a game knowing this is coming.[:D]
Lord Zimoa

Post by Lord Zimoa »

Commander: The Great War patch 1.5.2 released.
Canuck_jp

Post by Canuck_jp »

I thought you needed to wait for the iPad version? That doesn't seem to be released yet.
Lord Zimoa

Post by Lord Zimoa »

Sltherine just have to switch the button on the iTunes App store, we cannot do this, otherwise mail to support@slitherine.co.uk
michaelincol

Post by michaelincol »

Update is on app store for iPad. Thanks.
Housies

Post by Housies »

Got the patch and gave it a weekend test run with the CP's.
Winter of 1916 is coming and I can say the game is pretty balanced. While I was able to finish a game before in the year 1915. The war is not over this time. I neglected the Russians a bit too much which gave them a chance to advance as far as Berlin. The overstretched however and the reinforcements were able to pocket the Russian spearhead.

In the west, france and UK loweredn their effort to support the Italian attack. Combined with very succesfull gas artillery attacks from germany, I was able to take Paris. However the sub war got America involved so upcoming reinforcements might still change the tide.

So fun game guys! thanks for all the efforts.

Return to “Commander - The Great War”