7.24 Mission Control

This forum supports the Early Access Program for the PC for Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager (SPM). iOS, Android and Mac releases are still in development. SPM is the ultimate game of space exploration. It is the mid 1950s and the race for dominance between the US and the Soviet Union is about to move into a new dimension: space. Take charge of the US or Soviet space agencies - your duty is be the first to the moon. Carefully manage your budget by opening programs, spending R&D funds on improving the hardware, recruiting personnel and astronauts and launching space missions in this realistic turn based strategy game.

Moderator: MOD_BuzzAldrin

stilicho410

7.24 Mission Control

Post by stilicho410 »

Hello,

I've been busy with work for the last few months, looks like many improvements have been made.

A few notes on 7.24:

- Uncrewed Mercury mission requires 1 Astronaut available to schedule. Wasn't that not the case a few builds ago?

- Info screens for Mission Configurations, Mission Control Layout. Positions are displayed, but not the skill icons.

Attachments
MissionCo..lLayout.jpg
MissionCo..lLayout.jpg (91.3 KiB) Viewed 155 times
Thanks,
Stilicho
Nacho84

RE: 7.24 Mission Control

Post by Nacho84 »

Hello Stilicho,

Thanks for the feedback. The uncrewed Mercury mission requires an astronaut in order to fill the CAPCOM slot. I cannot remember whether it was on this forum or on Slitherine's one, but one player rightly pointed out that a CAPCOM wasn't used in the historical uncrewed Mercury missions. I'll try to get it fixed for the next update.

Regarding your second comment: must have been a glitch introduced when we migrated all the code to NGUI 3. I'll check that.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager
Polar Motion

www.polar-motion.com
spm.slitherine.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PolarMotion
wolf14455

Post by wolf14455 »

Surgeon too I guess.
SwedeWolf

I was called Lill Sputnik (Little sputnik) as a baby in 58-59
Nacho84

Post by Nacho84 »

ORIGINAL: Swedewolf

Surgeon too I guess.

You're right! I'll remove the SURGEON position as well.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager
Polar Motion

www.polar-motion.com
spm.slitherine.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PolarMotion

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager”