ship production

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

steverodgers801

ship production

Post by steverodgers801 »

I am playing the Iron scenario and it seems no matter how many ships I halt to build the last BB, the game keeps putting more in the queue and delaying the BB. Do I have to stop production of every single ship to build what I want. I have a capacity of 1400 and a build of 1700, but it wont let me go under more then a turn.
PaxMondo

RE: ship production

Post by PaxMondo »

The short answer is yes.

I start my games by setting ALL ships to Halt/Stop. Then I go back and select each ship I want to build to Normal/Accel watching the NSY estimate until it is about 250 pts lower than my NSY output ... Once I have about 250 pts in my NSY pool, I will add more ships so that the NSY estimate is closer to my actual production.

Pax
steverodgers801

Post by steverodgers801 »

What I cant figure out is when I stop production of most ships it has no effect on the points, say destroyers or tankers. I have stopped production of most of the carriers and the ones remaining don't add up
Chris21wen

Post by Chris21wen »

ORIGINAL: steverodgers80

What I cant figure out is when I stop production of most ships it has no effect on the points, say destroyers or tankers. I have stopped production of most of the carriers and the ones remaining don't add up

If you notice there's a halt and a stopped. Basically you halt the construction of a ship but you stop a ship from entering the construction phase. Only ships in the construction phase use build points, prior to that the ships are only on paper.

Return to “Tech Support”