Editor queston - adding a new supply hex?

The team behind the award-winning game Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive early days of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris is the first in an innovative series of operational World War II wargames that also include a strategic element. The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris simulates Germany’s military successes in Poland and France in 1939 and 1940 (including also a hypothetical “Sea Lion” invasion of Great Britain).

Moderator: Vic

Ardaeshir

Editor queston - adding a new supply hex?

Post by Ardaeshir »

It sounds simple, but I've been unable to discover this in the editor. How do you set a new supply source hex?
"Chatfield, there seems to be something wrong with our bloody ships today!"
ernieschwitz

RE: Editor queston - adding a new supply hex?

Post by ernieschwitz »

It is done via code. Can´t remember exactly how, I´ll find out for you if need be. It´s not too hard.
Creator of High Quality Scenarios for:
  • Advanced Tactics Gold
    DC: Warsaw to Paris
    DC: Community Project.
Try this Global WW2 Scenario: https://www.vrdesigns.net/scenario.php?nr=280
Ardaeshir

RE: Editor queston - adding a new supply hex?

Post by Ardaeshir »

Thanks, I'd appreciate that. I was planning to make some edits to the 1939 scenario. Among others, the baltic coast part of the campaign is not really well simulated in the game (units on oth sides are missing, Hel forts are missing etc).

To this end, among other things, I was planning to add a supply hex for the Polish side in Hel, to give Germans a reason to blockade the peninsula, as they were forced to do in RL.

I was also thinking of adding polish&soviet units appearing on September 21st near Grodno, to simulate the Soviet RL attack on that city. Germany shouldn't really be required to send forces to take this city, as this was in the ribbentropp-molotov soviet-designated sphere. Again, this should require a soviet supply hex east of the city.
"Chatfield, there seems to be something wrong with our bloody ships today!"

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris”