AI

Post new mods and scenarios here.
KEYSTONE07950

RE: AI

Post by KEYSTONE07950 »

ORIGINAL: aaatoysandmore

I never could get into this game. It reminds me too much of HPS or Tiller's EAGLE STRIKE game.

I don't see the similarities. However, I feel Squad Battles is a fine series of tactical games. Being compared to Eagle Strike is to me a compliment. Of course, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
I support the right to arm bears!
KEYSTONE07950

Post by KEYSTONE07950 »

ORIGINAL: z1812

ORIGINAL: KEYSTONE07950

I've got a really bad feeling regarding the future of this engine.

You would hope they have would have enough consideration to answer questions in a timely fashion. After all we did buy the game.

I was hoping I was wrong, but....... it appears CoH is no longer being supported.
michaelincol

Post by michaelincol »

Prayed about my response and decided to delete as first written.Not in love. Get well Eric, be blessed, we miss you and your amazing games and board presence. I have been dealing with serious medical things of late and have great empathy for how that overshadows about everything.
z1812

Post by z1812 »

ORIGINAL: gamerincol I have been dealing with serious medical things of late and have great empathy for how that overshadows about everything.

Agreed.

But surely Eric is not the only one who could comment. Hopefully Eric Rutins or another Matrix employee would show some interest and be watching over forums where customers are still interested in one of their games.
michaelincol

Post by michaelincol »

You are right there z1812. Eager purchasers try to help fellows but without keys to the code so to speak their help is limited. I think of the AGEOD games as an example of long sustaining support, board presence by mix of devs and big hearted fellow gamers with knowledge AND accessibility to core bits and bytes of games.

Z1812 I didn't mean to imply you and others didn't have sound valid complaint. In fact most of what I deleted out amened that. Sorry if it came out otherwise.
z1812

Post by z1812 »

ORIGINAL: gamerincol

Z1812 I didn't mean to imply you and others didn't have sound valid complaint. In fact most of what I deleted out amened that. Sorry if it came out otherwise.

That didn't even enter my thoughts. Your comments seemed very reasonable.
KEYSTONE07950

Post by KEYSTONE07950 »

I hope the developer is feeling better.

Will we EVER be given AI scripting documentation?
KEYSTONE07950

Post by KEYSTONE07950 »

I guess the answer is NO!

This complete lack of response is bush league stuff. [:-]
z1812

Post by z1812 »

It is the same over at the Heroes of Stalingrad forum........dead.

I would add that in addition to being bush league it is insulting to those who purchased the game.
KEYSTONE07950

Post by KEYSTONE07950 »

ORIGINAL: z1812

It is the same over at the Heroes of Stalingrad forum........dead.

I would add that in addition to being bush league it is insulting to those who purchased the game.

It is insulting. I for one will be very careful not to purchase any more of the developer's products.
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

If I may most a contrary opinion.

It is unfortunate, but I wouldn't say I feel insulted. Disappointed, yes, but not insulted. There could be many reasons for silence.

Rick
KEYSTONE07950

Post by KEYSTONE07950 »

ORIGINAL: Rick

If I may most a contrary opinion.

It is unfortunate, but I wouldn't say I feel insulted. Disappointed, yes, but not insulted. There could be many reasons for silence.

Rick

There's is no reason (aside from health issues) that would prevent the developer from posting.

If he has nothing to say, post that there is no further development planned. Ignoring questions is insulting.

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”