Battles for Greece scenarios won't load.

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderators: Panther Paul, Arjuna

DR.NUMBERS

Battles for Greece scenarios won't load.

Post by DR.NUMBERS »

Hi,

I just bought BftB and the BfG expansion. I have updated the game fully (according to the automatic patcher). However, while I can load BftB scenarios, when I try to load a BfG scenario, the program stops responding and has to be closed.

Does anyone know how to correct this?
Phoenix100

RE: Battles for Greece scenarios won't load.

Post by Phoenix100 »

I do find it hard to believe they're selling a game with an add-on that doesn't actually work if you patch to their latest official patch, but, sadly, it is possible, and if so you will need to register as a member then go to the members area and under 'my games' find BfG - there you will be able to download the conversion pack which you simply unzip into the relevant folders, overwriting the originals, and it should then work fine. If that was the problem. I hope not. But try it.

Could it really be that when you buy BfG you get a version which doesn't include the conversion pack, that is, that doesn't work?!!! Matrix really should do something about that as that is selling a product not fit for the purpose, and, indeed, without telling anyone what they need to do to remedy it. They should update the BfG add-on so that it includes the conversion, I think. It's not right to sell something that doesn't work.
DR.NUMBERS

Post by DR.NUMBERS »

Thanks, that seems to have done it.
Jerkrergers

Post by Jerkrergers »

I am also also having this problem. What exactly did you do to fix it?
budd

Post by budd »

download the data pack for greece in the members area and unzip into main BFTB directory. First make sure BFTB is up to date.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Return to “Tech Support”