Camera Stuck - Help

Scourge of War is the definitive American Civil War grand tactical wargame of this generation. With impressive 3D graphics, an award-winning AI, pausable real-time play, historical battlefield terrain and orders of battle down to the regiment and battery level, Scourge of War captures the tactical challenges that faced the real Union and Confederate commanders more than 130 years ago.

This forum covers the main game Gettysburg and its two expansions Antietam, Pipe Creek, and Chancellorsville!

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWar

dukewacoan

Camera Stuck - Help

Post by dukewacoan »

I have not played SOW in a long time, and started it up, and have a problem. The camera is stuck on one leader and will not unstick from him. Gone through the Help menu and tried every option (Follow, Not Follow, etc). I'm sure it's something stupid I'm missing, but unable to play the game until I figure it out.

Help?

THanks
RebBugler

RE: Camera Stuck - Help

Post by RebBugler »

You're probably on 'Historical' difficulty in the Options, select 'Normal' or below for full camera movement.
Designer - Scourge of War
dukewacoan

Post by dukewacoan »

Thanks

That was it Knew it had to be something bonehead on my part
Jugjock

Post by Jugjock »

Today, I carelessly fat-fingered the "X" ley on my keyboard during a tutorial. It froze the camera to one location. I ended up quitting the scenario.

Later, while reviewing the instructions, I discovered that to "unfreeze" the camera location from one location, I needed to hit the "ESC" button. Thought you'd want to know this, just in case.

Return to “Scourge of War Gettysburg Series”