iPad -- no upkeep?

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Commander_The_Great_War

dstone11

iPad -- no upkeep?

Post by dstone11 »

Playing the new iPad version
-- log says it is 1.5.1

But, I started the 1918 scenario as Entente.
-- all countries' upkeep is 0

I see from other threads that there were issues with upkeep before, presumably fixed in 1.5.1

Any chance the game.lua included in the iPad version is "old"?
Lord Zimoa

RE: iPad -- no upkeep?

Post by Lord Zimoa »

It is not a bug, works as intended, cannot find the discussion thread so fast explaining what and how, but we have some discussion on re-balancing, anyway more news later in future updates...
kirk23

RE: iPad -- no upkeep?

Post by kirk23 »

ORIGINAL: dstone

Playing the new iPad version
-- log says it is 1.5.1

But, I started the 1918 scenario as Entente.
-- all countries' upkeep is 0

I see from other threads that there were issues with upkeep before, presumably fixed in 1.5.1

Any chance the game.lua included in the iPad version is "old"?

Hi dstone,

There has been a long standing query regarding Free Upkeep Allowance,I hope the following explanation will clear up a few things.

FREE UPKEEP ALLOWANCE!

The free upkeep thing is not a bug,the free upkeep allowance was increased so that large countries like Germany & Russia could build enough land forces to protect their borders on 2 or 3 fronts at once.But since folks like to see maintenance cost's in the management screen,I have altered the settings for the up and coming patch after the release of IPad & Steam.Free Upkeep Allowance is now 10 for all Countries,but since this is an advantage for smaller Nations,with less border area to protect,larger Nations like Germany,Austria,Turkey,France,Britain & Russia have been given more Manpower & Production points to compensate for the reduced Free Upkeep.

I have this fixed,just need to get it included in the next hot fix if possible.[:)]
Make it so!

Return to “Tech Support”