Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Surtur

Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!

Post by Surtur »

This week we present to you another fantastic deal, as the popular Command Ops series goes on sale. Command Ops is developed by Panther Games and is one of the most detailed operational level wargames that really puts you in the commanders seat. Having received its latest patch less than two weeks ago, Panther Games is constantly working with the community to fine-tune their games, making them among the best in their genre! Now is your chance to get involved into Command Ops for half the regular price!

Set during the hard fighting of the Battles from the Bulge, Command Ops lets gamers assess, plan, order and react at the operational level just like a real Corps, Division and Brigade commander. Hundreds of hours of gameplay await armchair generals who will be challenged to fight their way across 27 scenarios that stretch from the initial German surprise offensive to the powerful Allied counter-attack.

The Highway the Reich expansion, moves the front to Arnhem during operation Market Garden The Highway to the Reich expansion pack is a set of 13 scenarios covering all of the major actions that took place during the Market Garden Campaign in Holland during September 1944. The second official expansion pack is Command Ops: Battles for Greece. This entry in the series brings you to the early years of World War II, to fight over the ancient battlefields of Greece.

Click here for Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge.

Find Command Ops: Highway to the Reich here.

And click here for the Command Ops: Battles for Greece product page.
Werewolf13

RE: Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!

Post by Werewolf13 »

You may want to inform folks that already have the game and buy new DLC that after getting the DLC they need to download the scenario update packs for the DLC they got got. I had to do that for the Greek Battles I just purchased.

So if you buy Battles for the bulge (maps and scenarios current) and add HTTR and BFG you'll have to manually update them with the update packs that can be found in the registered games download area.
Freedom is not free! Nor should it be. For men being men will neither fight for nor value that which is free.

Michael Andress
Noypi53

Post by Noypi53 »

Is $25 the discounted price for the Bulge game? Just want to confirm as it doesn't mention if it's half off or not in the game store.
Noypi53

Post by Noypi53 »

Deleted due to double post. Sorry.
wodin

Post by wodin »

Got the Greece expansion for around £4.50 using the $10 off coupon as I own COTA anyway.

I forgot Parachutes over Corinth was in it..one of my all time fav small scenarios. Managed a draw yesterday.
Surtur

Post by Surtur »

ORIGINAL: Noypi53

Is $25 the discounted price for the Bulge game? Just want to confirm as it doesn't mention if it's half off or not in the game store.

Yes, this is correct :)

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”