How does this play on iPad now?

QVADRIGA is a tactical game of chariot racing in ancient Roman circuses, where you take control of a four horse chariot team.
LarryP

How does this play on iPad now?

Post by LarryP »

I have not seen very much about how this plays on the iPad with the latest July patch. Looks like an excellent game for the iPad but I wonder if there are some issues that make it better for the PC?
LarryP

RE: How does this play on iPad now?

Post by LarryP »

I guess my answer is that not many people if any are playing this on the iPad. Moving on...
Jeffrey H.

Post by Jeffrey H. »

Alternatively, not that many ipad players visit and post on the forums. Or both.

PC player here.

History began July 4th, 1776. Anything before that was a mistake.

Ron Swanson
LarryP

Post by LarryP »

Matrix sells iPad games though. I also posted this over at Slitherine and nothing there either.
Zap

Post by Zap »

Hi Larry,
Hows, Carson, Nv. these days. You Know I thought someone would respond. I don,t have an ipad. Heck, my cell phone is simply that. No texting no computer, no e-mailing on my phone(I'm really in the stone age [:D])

But it seems those who have it on ipad don't visit either site.
LarryP

Post by LarryP »

Carson City is growing too much. Too many boomboxes and gangs now. [:@]

You must be correct as this has sure been a couple of dead threads. There is a site on the iPad called TouchArcade that specializes on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod games but that thread is dead too for this game.

Thanks for the reply! [&o]
Zap

Post by Zap »

I have it on my PC, I really enjoy it. But your right I think it would be ideal for that. You could play it while your shopping with the wife at the mall. Send her off while you sit in one of those comfortable mall chairs playing this game[:D]

Had an idea to stop by Carson and say hello. While I was working for the company I'm with. Passed close, to Carson. Many of the trips took me through Northern Nevada. But, I,ve been on leave the last 11 months. I've decided to find a something local(when and if I have to go back to work).
If your ever down this way, give a shout out.

Return to “QVADRIGA”