Pictures in AAR

Norm Koger's The Operational Art of War III is the next game in the award-winning Operational Art of War game series. TOAW3 is updated and enhanced version of the TOAW: Century of Warfare game series. TOAW3 is a turn based game covering operational warfare from 1850-2015. Game scale is from 2.5km to 50km and half day to full week turns. TOAW3 scenarios have been designed by over 70 designers and included over 130 scenarios. TOAW3 comes complete with a full game editor.

Moderators: ralphtricky, JAMiAM

choowee

Pictures in AAR

Post by choowee »

How do I include more than one picture in an AAR post? I see others have several pics and map images, but I seem to be allowed only one per posting.
golden delicious

RE: Pictures in AAR

Post by golden delicious »

Generally if I want to include pictures in a post I upload them elsewhere and then link, then you can have as many as you like. You can link with the image tag, as follows;

<image>insert image URL here</image>

Replacing the <> with []
"What did you read at university?"
"War Studies"
"War? Huh. What is it good for?"
"Absolutely nothing."
choowee

Post by choowee »

Thanks!
SMK-at-work

Post by SMK-at-work »

I use the "reply" button in the message I'm replying to - which allows uploading a picture from my PC so I don't have to save it anywhere else. The "fast reply" window at he bottom of the screen doesn't have this feature.
Meum est propisitum in taberna mori

Return to “Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III”