How much do you love RPG?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Sinogame002

How much do you love RPG?

Post by Sinogame002 »

Battle Of The Saints Ⅱ

If you love role playing games, you may have a try, cheerful feeling of hitting, flexible operation and wonderful action effects! When it comes to games, we always expect fun to enjoy, and this newly released free 3D action role playing game surely will bring you great fun!

Battle of The Saints 2 has become badges of honor amongst gamers. It transplanted the insane difficulty from the golden age consoles and spackled it in beautiful and gothic 3D graphics. You play as a adventurer in a mysterious land seeking for conquest with your guild. The story in Battle of The Saints 2 games were not at the forefront, they simply served as a way to tantalize you and motivate you ever forward. It’s an intoxicating blend of sadistic gameplay and mystery that has kept me engrossed for hours and will continue to do so as I play through it again and again.

If you like, just have a try!
radic202

RE: How much do you love RPG?

Post by radic202 »

Never even heard of it until you posted this. I am a huge RPG fanboy! Not sure if I would like it on my Ipad-mini but nonetheless I may give it a try especially since Matrix Games is behind it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5amCaQP ... e=youtu.be

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/id863836102?mt=8

It is much harder to think about doing something than actually doing it!
Kuokkanen

Post by Kuokkanen »

Just yesterday I bought & spent $155.81 to GURPS PDF files. Digging in...
You know what they say, don't you? About how us MechWarriors are the modern knights, how warfare has become civilized now that we have to abide by conventions and rules of war. Don't believe it.

MekWars
radic202

Post by radic202 »

ORIGINAL: Matti Kuokkanen

Please correct me if I am wrong but does GURPS stand for: Generic Universal RolePlaying System? I can remember Steven Jakson or someone with a name close to that creating this a while back. But $155.00 worth, are not these PDF files usually free to download?? Listen probably talking out of my hat but not really sure what it is exactly.
wodin

Post by wodin »

Steve Jackson will always be Car Wars to me.
Kuokkanen

Post by Kuokkanen »

ORIGINAL: radic202

ORIGINAL: Matti Kuokkanen

Please correct me if I am wrong but does GURPS stand for: Generic Universal RolePlaying System? I can remember Steven Jakson or someone with a name close to that creating this a while back.
You got it all right.
But $155.00 worth, are not these PDF files usually free to download?? Listen probably talking out of my hat but not really sure what it is exactly.
GURPS Lite is free. Heavier books cost money. If all the books were available as PDFs and without price, would paper versions sell at all?
You know what they say, don't you? About how us MechWarriors are the modern knights, how warfare has become civilized now that we have to abide by conventions and rules of war. Don't believe it.

MekWars
radic202

Post by radic202 »

Thanks guys! Had no idea this was still going strong. My lack of vision in my old age (or as my dad warned me about playing with it too much when I was a teenager that I would loose my vision...LOL), absolutely no way I could ever read that much before getting a huge migraine. Heck I and for the first time in my life am buying audiobooks and I am only 51! Or maybe the stress of having 3 daughters and a granddaughter is killing my vision, now have hearing aids and need those blue looking pills...........ahh the pleasure of getting old...........The best part: no mortgage on my 5600 Sq house anymore, 2013 Mercedes 300 class car in the garage all paid for and, the best part: I have complete control of the Television remote control and thinking of retiring real soon, want to do it before my wife does so I can have some "me me me" time alone.
Hertston

Post by Hertston »

Not sure if I would like it on my Ipad-mini but nonetheless I may give it a try especially since Matrix Games is behind it!

Erm... I don't think 'Matrixgame' (with a Chinese sub-title) = 'Matrix Games'.

You haven't heard of it because it's just another spambot plugging just another cheapo RPG.

radic202

Post by radic202 »

ORIGINAL: Hertston
Not sure if I would like it on my Ipad-mini but nonetheless I may give it a try especially since Matrix Games is behind it!

Erm... I don't think 'Matrixgame' (with a Chinese sub-title) = 'Matrix Games'.

You haven't heard of it because it's just another spambot plugging just another cheapo RPG.

Thanks for clearing that one for me buddy. Will stay away then.

Return to “General Discussion”