Modified naval CSV file with AiF and PATiF naval units (TRS, AMPH & SUB)

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

palad1n

Modified naval CSV file with AiF and PATiF naval units (TRS, AMPH & SUB)

Post by palad1n »

Attached is the modified MWiF naval CSV file that include all the America in flames and Patton in flames TRS, AMPH and SUB units.
Attachments
STANDARDUNITSAIR.zip
(20.96 KiB) Downloaded 34 times
palad1n

RE: Modified naval CSV file with AiF and PATiF naval units (TRS, AMPH & SUB)

Post by palad1n »

Please note that this is actually the air CSV file with the AiF and PATiF aircraft added. Sadly, while pursuing the KiF mod I realise that there are other files that will need amending to bring this fully into being - as in include the relevant bmps for the additional aircraft. They still work as aircraft but the additions use the "flipped side" basic image not the nice graphic for the aircraft type. There is also a strange aircraft - a Ju 8-635 FTR (8[2E],4,5,4,1947). This aircraft is referenced in Pions spreadsheet as CS27R7C10 (this being the data I used to add the extra aircraft), but it simply does not appear in any WiF counter sheet. CS27R7C10 is a Me 262A-1a (11,0,0,0,1945). So I'll correct this (thus making the original air CSV posted file a little obsolete, but you'll need to get to 1945/47 to make it so). The naval CSV file is not affected as TRSs, AMPHs and SUBs only use the generic profile image.

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”