Syn Oil issue

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Rick5287

Syn Oil issue

Post by Rick5287 »

One thing I have noticed in the past is that if you place two Syn Oil Plants in the same city....only one will show
of the oil use menu. Ever since noticing this I have ALWAYS placed a single Syn Oil plant per city.
Centuur

RE: Syn Oil issue

Post by Centuur »

If you have a saved game for this one, we would be very happy (it's not on the bug list...)
Peter
Rick5287

Post by Rick5287 »

This is something I noticed several months ago and may have been fixed. I have not built 2 Syn Oil Plants
in one city for several months now. Yep, I played several versions of the "Global War" scenario since the
game came out so do not have a saved game ready. Just started a new game where I will put 2 Syn Oil plants
in the same city of northern Japan (where I noticed the original problem).

Good Cheer,
Rick
Rick5287

Post by Rick5287 »

Sorry that this took a few days to get ready. Had to play a fresh game. Attached is a saved game at the point where the Japanese are to allocate oil. Of the two plants in Sapporo Japan, only one is showing as being able to be used.
The saved oil all shows as available.

Good Cheer,
Rick
Attachments
SynOilst..problem.zip
(1.6 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
Centuur

Post by Centuur »

Thank you for the saved game. I believe that this bug has been fixed in the version we beta testers are using at the moment (probably a positive regression on the fixing of some bugs regarding building/repairing and destroying of factories).

I've got both SYNTH showing in the prel. prod. planning and the oil reorganisation sheet at the moment.

If you load the next public beta (I can't tell you when this will be available), this problem should be gone.

P.S.: they published this public beta today...
Peter
Shannon V. OKeets

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

I can confirm Centuur's report that this bug no longer occurs. Both Synthetic Oil Plants appear on the map, the in Production Planning form, and in the Use Oil form.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

Return to “Tech Support”