Survey

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

bo

Survey

Post by bo »

A simple survery which ran for a little while and then the totals up to then were posted January 29th 2013. My friend Orm found this for us, thank you Orm, I think [:D]

I thought it had been deleted, hmmm by mistake, but as usual I was wrong[:(]

It is my very humble opinion had this survey had been followed by the powers that be, all would be well in the world of the MWIF war gamers realm, of course after all of supply and production have been resolved to everyones satisfaction [;)]

But the ship has sailed, alas, and we must put our feelings aside and do what we can to bring this wonderful game to fruitation [:(] [favorite word of mine]

Bo
Attachments
survey.jpg
survey.jpg (229.09 KiB) Viewed 62 times
WIF_Killzone

RE: Survey

Post by WIF_Killzone »

I cant seem to see the question the survey was addressing?
bo

RE: Survey

Post by bo »

ORIGINAL: WIF_Killzone

I cant seem to see the question the survey was addressing?

Then you need to go up a little to the post a simple survey and read it. Steve ran this survey to see what mode of play most players would prefer to use in playing MWIF, this is the chart I pulled out of that survey, now you have to draw your own conclusions to what the chart says or means.

Bo

Return to “World in Flames”